SMFA hosts Open Houses throughout the year for both our undergraduate and graduate programs. Open Houses are a great way to learn about the School, the studio and academic coursework, the range of internships available and most importantly, to get to know our students, faculty, and staff.
Upcoming Open House Dates:
Graduate Open House
December 7, 2013
Mission Hill Building
160 St. Alphonsus Street
Undergraduate Open House
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Details about an SMFA Open House day include:
- Attending demo workshops in several different areas of artmaking
- Q+A with faculty, students, and alumni
- Tour of the School's facilities
- Portfolio reviewsbring your artwork!
- Learning more about financial aid and SMFA scholarships
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Contact us with questions:
SMFA Admissions Office
800-643-6078 (within the U.S. only)
If you're traveling to attend, find out where to stay.