SMFA hosts Open Houses throughout the year for both our undergraduate and graduate programs. Open Houses are a great way to learn about the School, the studio and academic coursework, the range of internships available and most importantly, to get to know our students, faculty, and staff.
The next SMFA Open House will be on Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 9am - 3pm. If you're interested in attending, let us know! Call 617-369-3626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our Admissions Representatives.
Details about an SMFA Open House day include:
- Attending demo workshops in several different areas of artmaking
- Q+A with faculty, students, and alumni
- Tour of the School's facilities
- Portfolio reviewsbring your artwork!
- Learning more about financial aid and SMFA scholarships
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Contact us with questions:
SMFA Admissions Office
800-643-6078 (within the U.S. only)
If you're traveling to attend an Open House, find out where to stay.